Elisa Nalin [ICON]

Everything I know about Elisa Nalin, Garance Dore taught me. Well, mostly everything. Okay, actually, just a few things. A quick Google search brought me some (see: "most") things. A close friend of the famed photographer and fashion illustrator, this fashion icon is constantly chronicled on the pages of Garance Dore and The Sartorialist. And probably any other street style blog you've ever visited*.

source: State of Sunday
Having studied fashion design at the Instituto Europeo del Design in Milan, upon graduation she worked at Costume National and later went on to become the creative director for at Samsonite for their shoe line. Although born in Italy, she is currently a free lance stylist based in Paris.

source: Lee Oliveira



source: Lee Oliveira
source: Style Du Monde
Her shocking short platinum blonde hair and love of bold primary colors and whimsical details, prints, and textures has made her one of my favorites to see during the fashion weeks. And I'm sure many street style photographers would agree with my sentiments since she is a mainstay on the blogs.


source: Lilaesthete
source: Lilaesthete
When I grow up, I want to dress like Elisa**. Her closet and style is over-following with classic feminine and flattering pieces in bold colors and patterns and I absolutely adore it.

I think she's flawless.

---
*If you haven't visited any street style blogs, shame! Jak&Jil, Stockholm Street Style, Face Hunter, Lee Oliveira, Street Peeper, and many others are gold mines of quirk, personal style, and bold inspiration. Go get you some awesomeness!
**And probably every single other person I consider a fashion icon. But that, right now, isn't really the point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment