Obsessed [Mocassins]

Ever since the Minnetonka Tramper boot joined my closet last week, I have been obsessed. 
WHAT TOOK US SO LONG TO GET TOGETHER??!
These boots are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I purchased Minnetonka sandals this summer and practically lived in them so I figured out I'd try the boot for the winter. 

Best.
Decision.
Ever.

All reviews I read said the shoes stretch and its better to size down so.. that's what I did. They were sung at first but by Day 3, they fit perfectly. They keep my feet warm on cooler days (without real socks too!) and yet I'm still fine when its warmer outside (sockless). I haven't taken them off since I got them in the mail.




I then ran across these beauties on ASOS. Mocassins + Wedges would be the perfect mixture of some of my favorite things. The Ash Sante Fe Lace Up Tassled Wedge Boot has a modest 3" wedge, studded trim, and two-tiered fringe on the outside.


Minnetonka is slowly, but surely, becoming my favorite brand.

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment