Banana Republic Makes a Statement

Stopped by Banana Republic today and, immediately fell in love with the most stunning statement necklace that I've seen in a long time. The bold white flowers on the classic gold link was simply captivating. I feel like everything I loved most about my childhood summers just got immortalized in a pristine necklace.

Banana Republic's Dahlia Burst Necklace
While I'm a big fan of the clothing found in the stores of Gap Inc. Brand, I don't think I've ever actually paid attention to their accessories collection much. I've owned a Gap bag or two and I had a pair of wedges from Old Navy that I wore into the ground but, outside of that, I don't think I've ever wandered over to check out their selection of jewelry. And I'm not really sure why either. Perhaps they've revamped collections over the years of if I've just been living under a rock but, the Spring/Summer 2013 jewelry collection at Banana Republic is undefeated. Join the party and check out a couple of my favorite pieces from the collection below. 
Banana Republic Statement Pieces


1. Silver Glimmer Necklace // 2. Candy Rodelle Bracelet // 3. Dahlia Bouquet Necklace // 
4. Summer State Earrings // 5. Bold Bead Necklace // 6. Metallic Toggle Bracelet //
7. Moroccan Necklace // 8. Glamour Link Bracelet // 9. Butterfly Statement Necklace
xo,
Jana-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment