TJT x Tailored Rebels

Tailored Rebels is a custom apparel and accessory line for those "...who exhibits extreme independence, go against what others may perceive as unconventional, [and] yet goes about it in a very distinguished and sophisticated nature. A Tailored Rebel is a trendsetter, one who brings forth innovative concepts, carves his own lane and writes his own story". Sounds a bit like me, right? I'd like to think so. 

I was sent their 'Rebel to the Grain' tee and challenged to style it 3 different ways. I got a little excited when I started snapping photos and ended up with four looks that I really love and are definitely me. Check out the style stories below!












Look 1: Sparkle & Fade Faux Fur Jacket (old but similar here and here) + All-Son Camo Cargo Pants + Forever 21 Oxford Wedge (old but similar here and here)

Look 2: H&M Plaid Blazer (old but similar here and here) + Forever21 Black Skinnies + Forever21 Laceup Peeptoe Booties (old but similar here and here)

Look 3: Forever 21 cut off shorts + Target Mens' Shirt (old but similar here or here or easily found at your local thrift store) + Zara Cutout Booties (sold out but similar here and here and here)

Look 4: Shuku NY Peplum Pencil Skirt + Forever21 Two-Tone Heels (old but similar here and here)

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment