Minty Fresh

After obsessing over Solange's lace Wes Gordon dress, I scowered the internets in hopes of finding something similar and more budget friendly. And that's when I ran across this beauty:




Isn't this mint green two piece awesome? The peek-a-boo floral lace silhouette feels flirty and fun while the shade is perfect for spring and summer. I see this on me and all I can think off is roof-top fun, day concerts, and house parties. I found this gem at Atlanta-based Celebrity Stylist Olari Swank's e-boutique called SWANK blue. And, unfortunately it is sold out. And, unfortunately-er, they won't be re-stocking. And, unfortunately-est my rooftop/day concerts/house party dreams are deferred to yet another day.

Here's to hoping it pops up at another shop soon or I can find another awesome peek-a-boo piece. Karmaloop and FlyJane, I'm talking to you.

xo,
Jana-Lynn

2 comments :

  1. I'm beyond obsessed. This is a spring/summer must have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT! I just want to add as many peek-a-boo two pieces as humanly possible to my closet.

      Delete