white heels

shopping my closet has proven to be a pretty fun thing. 
i'm pulling out pieces from all the deepest recesses of my wardrobe and breathing new life into them. 
this blouse was purchased years ago because something about it reminded me of ancient east asian art.
after wearing it once, i stuffed it in the back of my closet because i didn't like how it reminded me of ancient east asian art.





there is nothing like a pair of white heels to brighten up a seemingly mundane outfit.
white shoes have gotten a bad reputation over the past few years.
they're associated with church deaconesses and old women and the younger generation seems to shun them.
and, while the color can be a bit overwhelming (and easily dirtied)...
i can't help but to enjoy how much of a bold and brazen statement they bring to any outfit.
don't let the stigma hold you back from a good thing, ladies.



TJMaxx Blouse
H&M Skirt
Vintage Clutch
GoJane heels

xo,
Jana-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment