Life Goals

Big hair.
Plaid shirt.
Fitted Jeans.
Heels.
Mug o' Tea.
Curious Big-Haired Toddler.

I'm going to assume their living space is an awesome brownstone. That's my 2nd favorite type of home so I'll allow it.

My ultimate goal is to live in a loft. I crave the open space. These three homes - Modern Luxe BohemianFranklin St Bohemian Loft, and Gallery-Like Loft - are my favorite! I tend to cringe at the word "bohemian" but, when it comes to home design, that aesthetic fits me to a T. I love the playing with different pieces, textures, and colors when cultivating a home space. It just makes it feel all the more intimate and personable.

Anyway...

I ran across this picture on Tumblr and it perfectly captured the life that I hope to grow into within the next decade. Shit sometimes gets overwhelming if you you let the woes and worries take a hold of you. One of the ways I have learned to maintain my peace is by remembering that everything will always be alright. All things work together for the good, ya know.

So I keep my eye on the prize and confidently sojourn to this destiny of a fierce, fly, and love-filled life. I keep in the forefront of my mind that, similar to fine wine, I will only get better with age and, thus, the bad things have no choice but to fall away.

Each new year brings about new laughter, new memories, new drives, new goals, new accomplishments, new loves, new bad decisions from which to gain wisdom from, and so much new life.

It's really always a blessing to wake up each day. Don't ever take it for granted, y'all. Love yourself wholeheartedly and where you are in this moment. Learn to be content with what you have and who you are. Don't let the stressors of life distract from all the beauty that there is around us. Be happy in your space and learn to look forward to all the blessings that will comes. Because, they will come. They always come.

“Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.”
— Lao Tzu

xo,
Jana-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment