neon + tartan

I've been searching for a tartan plaid suit for months now. 
Zara sold one a few years ago and I wasn't wise enough to purchase it then. 
I happened upon this set from one of the most unlikely places and immediately scooped it up.
Thanks, Target!





Paired with neon Air Max 90s Hyperfuse I created over at NikeID because who doesn't want insanely dope monochrome trainers to pair with plaid suits? 
Also, skipped a coat and wore an oversized scarf from Zara for added warmth. 
Only got away with it because it hasn't been too cold yet.



looking at these pics reminds me that this hair has a life of its own.
i guess i can throw the concept of a "perfectly tamed coif" out the window now.
time to get more comfortable with the kinky life.


xo,
Jana-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment