The Platform Brogues (by Stella McCartney and Jeffrey Campbell and Jessica Buurman)

I've been obsessed with the Stella McCartney Britt Platform Brogues since I first spotted them months ago on a few street style stars. 
So chic! So comfy looking! A statement piece that doesn't sacrificing comfort! 

But...

That $995 price tag was a bit too high for my blood.

I found out Jeffrey Campbell made a dupe several months ago when Chrisette Michele posted them on her instagram. But my search of the shoe only led me to a powder blue version. It was one of the saddest days of my life. 

But.. GUESS WHO FOUND THEM IN ALL BLACK TODAY?!

Solestruck, NastyGal, UrbanOutfitters, all sell the Jeffrey Campbell Berliner (unfortunately, it looks like sizes 8-11 are the only sizes left). Priced at $175, Jeffrey Campbell's version of the Stella shoe is high gloss as well but sports a round toe instead of a square toe.


Jessica Buurman also sells a dupe. Priced at $159, the Wemer Lace-Up Oxford is more matte but includes the original square toe design of the Stella shoe.


And, lastly, ebay has them for $110. This retailer has smaller sizes (sz 4.5-8) available and also has the show in black, black star, and red star color ways. Its has a square toe and a slight gloss to it, just like the original shoe.


Get your life.

xo,
jana-lynn

2 comments :

  1. Hello, please can u tell me what did u end up buying? I want to get one but i wanna know which is the closest dupe! Thanx very helpfull article !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to know which ones you bought in the last photo!!? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete