White Boots Are Still On Trend


A lot of our favorite Fashion Editors and Style Influencers have been wearing white boots this past year and it doesn't seem like this trend is slowing down anytime soon. I first noticed it earlier this year at the Fall-Winter Fashion Shows and prayed they'd quietly disappear but.. here we are in September and, nevertheless, they persist.


While I don't quite understand it, I can admittedly appreciate the cleanliness that they bring to a look. They create a very strong and bold pop, which most people crave when it comes to accessorizing.



If I were ever to try the trend, I'd definitely opt for a more ruddy white boot (like the Marc Jacobs Women's Ryder Lace-Up Leather Booties Lily Alderidge wears above) as opposed to the more pristine white look which seems to be more preferred. Or maybe a patent gray, like the Christian Dior Grey Patent Calfskin booties Shiona Turini wears so effortlessly below.


But don't sleep on Shiona; she slays the white boot as well!


While I can't suggest which way to go with this trend, I can suggest you take it to God, the Creator, the Universe, R'hllor, the Lord of Light, the Old Gods, the Seven, or whatever higher power you believe in - in earnest prayer. Let he, she, or them guide you.

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment