Coconut Curry Sweet Potato Noodles

As a person who hates cooking but enjoys eating mostly plant-based meals as opposed to fast-food, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I will have to compromise and cook. 

Thanks to the encouragement of my friend over at Whole30Noir, I found myself cooking more and researching healthy meals led me to this wonderful recipe for coconut curry with sweet potato noodles.

The recipe only used a handful of ingredients and very easy to follow. All you have to do is:
  • Sauté veggies in coconut oil and seasoning
  • Add coconut milk (please stir before because it seperates!) to make sauce; simmer on low for 15 minutes
  • Make sweet potato noodles in a separate pan, sautéing in oil, diced onions, and a pinch of salt. I bought my noodles pre-made so I didn't use a spiralizer. 
  • Mix sauce and noodles for magic!






The sweet potatoes bounced off the flavor of the curry perfectly! 
I want to play with the spices a little bit more in the curry until I get the flavor I like but, it came out pretty good. I was genuinely impressed with myself.

If you want to try this recipe for yourself, check out the full recipe here.

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment