My Thigh High Obsession

Ziginy PIARRY - $198 // in Nude // in Black Lace
Jeffrey Campbell Avril - $172
Breckelle DIVA - $49.99 // or $69.99

Fall is almost here and all I've been dreaming of these past few days are thigh high boots. And, while I shouldn't be thinking of gladiator sandals in the least, these beauties (a steal version of the sold out  $1,075 Altuzarra Summer 2013 Sandals) make my heart flutter. Those sandals sold out in less than 24 hours at all online boutiques and now most retailers have them on pre-order to be shipped in September (with many sizes already sold out for pre-order!). The gladiator thigh highs are on the back burner and the new goal is to get those Ziginy Piarrys into my closet. Because that shoe, ladies and gentlemen, can definitely be worn year round. And you all will become sick of seeing me in them. And I'm fine with that.

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment