Prada Feather-Embellished Satin Sandal

The Prada heels, as photographed by Maxime Poiblanc for the Oct 2017 issue of Allure Magazine

Tamu McPherson was the first person I saw in these shoes. Paired with a sequin dress, a soft red lip, no jewelry, and a beautiful smile, that post on Instagram rocked my entire world. In a world where sequins always command the spotlight, something else managed to steal the shoe. 

The feathers!
The oversized button!
The block heel!
THOSE SHOES!

Tamu McPherson

It was the perfect balance of extravagance and comfort. Lord knows I hate a turtleneck but this pairing has made the loose-fitting dress + block heels combo look extraordinarily chic. Since this post, I've been excitingly awaiting to see how these shoes will be reinterpreted by my fav. Thus far, I've seen Keyshia Ka'Oir pair the red version with denim and a sheer blouse for her bachelorette festivities in Vegas this past weekend. Anna Dello Russo also styled the red version, opting to pair them with a yellow sequin mini dress for a bold color blocked look. I can't wait to see what the girls pull together for this phenomenal piece!

source
The shoe seems to sold out in most sizes and colors at many retailers, Bergdoof Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and Barney's have a few still left in stock. May the odds be forever in your favor.

xo,
jana-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment