Silver Booties: An Inspo Board

Every since I bought silver booties from Zara a few weeks ago, I've been trying to figure out how to properly style them.

The Zara model wore it classic yet very posh way - a cozy oversized sweater and skinny denim. Notice how the studding on the denim helps to tone what could have been a very glaring contrast of black and silver.

While reviewing some street style looks from Milan Fashion Week a few days ago, I noticed a lot of women styling and profiling in silver booties and decided to take their cue for inspiration for my future looks.

From pleats and furs to tiered velvet dresses, the silver bootie ended up being more versatile for lewks than I initially expected. My original styling ideas were all based around black but.. I'll definitely be playing with color after seeing these.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment