Medium Rare


Brunch is one of my favorite meals and Medium Rare knows how to do a great brunch. Nestled in a quiet corner in the Cleveland Park area of DC, this magnificent eatery is probably one of the best brunches in DC.





Their two course brunch menu comes with a myriad of unlimited breakfast drinks (i.e. including mimosas, screwdrivers, bloody marys, etc) for one well-priced rate. I paired the fruit parfait with their signature steak and eggs and it was absolutely everything I never knew I needed as 12:30pm on a Sunday. Between the ambiance, great staff, and delicious food, Medium Rare definitely earned a spot on my Favorite Eateries list. I can't wait to go back!

3500 Conneticut Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
Located right across the street from the Cleveland Park stop on the Red Line

No comments:

Post a Comment